This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Keto meal plan alert! A free 7 day meal plan with a full shopping list to accompany The Everyday Ketogenic Kitchen. Everything from breakfast to dinner to snacks. This is a great way to kickstart your ketogenic diet!
Okay I did it. I created a full week’s worth of keto meals to go along with The Everyday Ketogenic Kitchen cookbook. Phew, finally! Creating a keto meal plan that includes every meal and every snack is a little like a puzzle. I wanted to create an interesting menu with a variety of flavors that was filling and satisfying. But I also had to take carb counts and calories into consideration every step of the way. And then I had to account for every single ingredient in the shopping list. Not an easy feat, let me tell you, but I think I succeeded and if you think so too, I would be up for creating more of these.
I will be honest, I am not much of a meal planner. But there’s a good reason for that. I work from home. I work from my kitchen, and I am creating new keto recipes every single day. I loosely plan out what I intend to create for the week but I often change my mind. I might be struck with inspiration from another quarter or I might get too busy with other things and just rely on some leftovers or freezer meals to see us through. But I know that meal plans are very helpful for many people, especially those just starting their keto journey. And since so many of you have purchased my cookbook(s), I thought it would be great to give a little back to you.
Keto Meal Plan Notes
A few notes about the plan:
- Carb counts for every meal are total carbs, not net carbs and are calculated per serving.
- A day’s plan ranges from 20 to 25g total carbs and about 1500 calories. This is a very good place to start for most people but if you find you need more to eat, aim for very low carb snacks like cheese sticks, fat bombs, butter coffee, hardboiled eggs, etc. Or add more butter or oil to your meals to help fill up.
- The plan assumes an average family of 4 and I’ve worked the leftovers into the next day’s meals. But if you’re going it alone or you have a huge family all eating keto, you will need to make some adjustments. Many leftovers are freezer-friendly so if it’s just you or you and your partner doing keto, you can probably get 2 to 3 weeks out of this plan!
- The shopping list assumes an empty kitchen so it includes many things you probably already have on hand, like spices and oil. Take a few minutes to cross out what you don’t need to buy and the list won’t be as overwhelming!
- Leftovers are your friend. You may find that this is altogether too much food, skip one or two of the meals on the list and dig into those LO’s!
So my friends, download your free keto meal plan here and start enjoying everything the keto diet has to offer!
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE PDF NOW
Other great keto meal plans
Easy Keto Meal Plan
Dairy-Free Keto Menu Plan