Working out and eating a good nutritious diet is the key to fitness and great bodies, we all are aware of that. But at times when we need to gain muscle, then we tend to maximize our efforts by taking muscle-building supplements. Putting in all your effort and not getting much out of it can be truly frustrating. This is the reason why many aspirants leave their fitness goals soon after they start. However, this hurdle can be crossed. There are various supplements to gain muscle readily available in the market and due to such wide variety; it is common for people to get confused.
It is also extremely unfortunate that people widely misinterpret the concept of muscle building supplements. Most people take them for harmful boosters that will cause dangerous effects in the future; however, it is complete rubbish. One must have a thorough knowledge of this subject before making a decision and perception. You can go through the following list of the best muscle-building supplements. Clear your head off any misunderstanding that you may have about these products.
Following are the best muscle-building supplements:
1. Protein Powder: In layman terms, proteins are the building blocks of our body. Proteins break down every single day, and the main site for their storage is muscles. So in order to gain muscle quickly, it is important that you consume more protein than your body breaks every single day. There is an abundance of protein present in natural food items like pulses and soya. it is hard for people to gorge on the same food every single day.
2. To break this spontaneity and still get the maximum result, you can opt for protein-based muscle building supplements. Protein-rich in BCAAs (branched-chain amino acids) is a great option for bodybuilders. This is because they maximize the effort of your workout in the least time. There is a variety of protein-based supplement available in the market. However, the best muscle building supplements will easily digest into your body.
Dosage: To gain the maximum output, it is advisable that you take 20-60 grams of protein powder. You need to take this right after you wake up in the morning. You should take twenty grams of these muscle building supplements around half an hour before you kick-start your workout.
- Creatine: Creatine is a natural substance produced by our body to keep it moving. It is one of the chief sources of energy to our muscles and helps it stay strong and growing. Unlike other supplements for faster muscle gain, creatine not just promotes muscle gain, but it also enhances your muscular strength. This strength pushes you to work harder in the gym, and you feel much more powerful. Creatine works in a unique manner.
- The presence of creatine triggers your mind to increase the water content of your muscles leading them to swell the muscular cells a little which eventually leads to muscle gain. IGF-1 is a hormone in our body that chiefly functions in making a muscle for your body. The increased creatine levels in your blood will lead to hyperactivation of this hormone which in turn will lead to great muscle gain.
Dosage: In order to get the most out of your gym sessions, combine your workout plan with 2-5 grams of creatine pre and post-workout. Care should be taken that as you take this supplement for bodybuilding, you should also be on a high carbohydrate diet so as to compensate on your body working over-time to get you to your desired fitness goal.
- Beta-Alanine: This is also a natural amino acid that our body produces. This product is known to reduce that fatigue monster inside you and eventually boost your performance in the gym. Couple it with an appropriate workout plan and these muscle building supplements can be the wonder potion you were looking to fly towards your fitness goal. Several studies prove the fact that Beta-Alanine is probably the best supplement to gain muscle when you pair it up with a workout program. It promotes the building of lean body mass and can significantly increase your body mass.
Dosage: 1-2 grams of Beta-Alanine along with Carnosine pre and post-workout can greatly benefit you, and you will be able to make the most out of the money you spend on your gym membership.